GOOREE PARK WINES (ABN 80 007 577 961)
GOOREE PARK WINES HIGH TEA IN THE STABLES TAG 2 FRIENDS COMPETITION
MONDAY 7TH SEPTEMBER 2015 – MONDAY 14TH SEPTEMBER 2015
Terms and conditions
Information on how to enter the Promotion form part of these terms and conditions.
1. Promoter: The promoter is Gooree Park Wines, located at 1154 Castlereagh Highway, Mudgee NSW 2850, Phone 02 6378 1800, ABN 80 007 577 961.
2. How to Enter: Entry is open to all who Entrants will then need to visit the Gooree Park Facebook™ page at www.facebook.com/gooreepark tag a 2 friends that they would like to bring with them to Gooree Parks High Tea in the Stables,
3. Promotion Period: Competition commences at 4.00 p.m. Eastern Standard Time (“EST”) on Monday 7th September 2015 and concludes at 5.30 p.m. EST, on Monday 14th September 2015 (“Promotion Period”).
4. Eligibility: This competition is open to entrants who are 18 years of age or older and who follow the stipulations in ‘2’ above, on ‘How to Enter’.
5. Drawing of Winner: One winner will be selected from Gooree Park Facebook™ page and drawn on Monday 14th September 2015, from all eligible entries received during the Promotion Period. Chance plays no part in the drawing of the winner or prize for this promotion. The decisions of judge/ s are final and binding.
6. Notification of Winner & Prize/s Collection: The winner will be notified online via a direct (private) message under the specific competition rules. The winner will be presented on the day of the event. The winner will need to confirm and prove identity upon collection on the day of Saturday 3rd October 2015
7. Prizes & Approximate Retail Values (“ARV”): The prize consist of 3 x High Tea in the Stable tickets, total value of prize is $195 to commence at 2pm to 5pm held at Gooree Park Wines 1154a – 1154b Castlereagh HWY, Mudgee NSW 2850.
8. General Rules:
9.1 The promoter, and their respective agencies are not responsible for any electronic, network or computer failures or malfunctions, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmission that may limit a user’s ability to participate in this competition, or other hardware, software or technical errors of any kind including any injury or damage to any person’s computer related to or resulting from participating in the competition.
8.2 The promoter reserves the right to cancel or modify the competition (or any portion thereof) if fraud, misconduct or technical failures destroy the integrity of the competition or if a computer virus, bug, or other technical problem corrupts the administration, security, or proper administration of the competition, as determined by promoter, in their sole discretion. If the competition is so cancelled, judging will be conducted from among all eligible entries received prior to the time of termination.
8.3 The promoter reserves the right to prohibit the participation of an individual if fraud or tampering is suspected, or if the individual fails to comply with any requirement of participation as stated herein or with any provision in these Official Rules.
8.4 No substitution, cash redemption or transfer of prize by winner is permitted.
8.5 By participating in this competition, entrants agree to be bound by the Official Rules and the decisions of the judges.
8.6 By participating in this competition and providing images as part of the entry requirement in “Terms & Conditions” clause 2 above, all entrants are agreeing to their images being shared publicly by the Promoter during the competition, and retained by the Promoter and used for future promotional and marketing purposes.
8.7 Except where prohibited by law, by accepting a prize, winner agrees that the promoter, and its related and affiliated companies may use the winner’s name, address (city, state), photograph, videotape, likeness, and/or prize information for advertising, publicity and promotional purposes.